The following terms and conditions, along with all other terms and legal notices located on the web site (collectively, “Terms”), govern your use of the web site riccomortensen.com operated by Ricco Mortensen Foundation, Myggenæsgade 7, 2300 Copenhagen, Denmark.
If you do not understand and agree to be bound by all Terms, do not use this web site. Your use of this web site at any time constitutes a binding agreement by you to abide by these Terms.
2. Restrictions regarding Materials
All information, documents, software, images, photographs, text, services and other similar materials (collectively, “Materials”) contained in this web site are provided by the Company or its third party manufacturers, authors, developers and vendors (“Third Party Providers”) and are the copyrighted work of the Company and/or the Third Party Providers. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of the Company or the Third Party Provider. No part of the web site, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of the Company. You also may not, without the Company’s prior express written permission, “mirror” any Materials contained on this web site on any other server.
Nothing on this web site shall be construed as conferring any license under any of the Company’s or any Third Party Provider’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise. You acknowledge sole responsibility for obtaining any such licenses.
Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the Company’s Materials on this web site provided that:
- both the copyright notice identified below and this permission notice appear in the Materials,
- the use of such Materials is solely for personal, non-commercial and informational use and will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or broadcast in any media, and
- no modifications of any of the Materials are made. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials. Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this web site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and other related laws and may have various legal consequences.
Materials provided by Third Party Providers have not been independently authenticated in whole or in part by the Company which does not provide, sell, license, or lease any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by the Company.
The Company is committed to respecting others’ intellectual property rights, and the Company ask our users to do the same. The respective names, trademarks and brands of different drugs displayed on this website belong to their respective owners and are their exclusive intellectual property assets and that the Company has got no rights, title or interests therein.
The Company may, in its sole discretion, terminate the access rights of users who infringe or otherwise violate others’ intellectual property rights.
3. Disclaimer for web sites that we link to
The company uses our best endeavors to ensure that the web sites the Company selects for inclusion in the web site work, and continue to work properly; that their content remains acceptable and useful; and that their operation will not be injurious to our users’ PCs.
The Company explicitly disclaims, and will not accept any responsibility for any of the following in respect of the web sites that the Company link to:
- Infection by computer viruses
- Damage caused by downloaded software
- Technical problems, failures and speed of operation
- Libelous or illegal material
- The quality or truth of any material, or advice that is offered
4. Disclaimer of warranty
The Company expressly disclaims warranties of any kind for any use of or any access to the web site, to any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at the website, to any external web site linked thereto, and to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto.
The web site, and any material, information, links, and content presented on the web pages at the web site, as well as any external web site and any external material, information, links, and content linked thereto, are provided on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
The Company has no control over any external web site or over any external material, information, links, and content linked to the web site. Certain jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and the foregoing exclusions of implied warranties may not apply to you.
The web site and its internal web pages may be unavailable for online access from time to time and at any time; there are no guarantees and no warranties of online availability, impressions, and click-throughs. The entire risk as to the performance of, or non-performance of, or arising out of the use of, or the access of, or the lack of access to the website, to any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at the website, to any external web site linked thereto, or to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto, is borne by the user, visitor, customer, or other person.
5. Disclaimer of online availability, impressions, and click-throughs
In addition to the other disclaimers and limitations discussed in this notice, there are no guarantees and no warranties regarding online availability, impressions, and click-throughs of the web site, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at the web site.
The web site, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at the web site, may be unavailable for online access at any time. Advertising sponsors and advertising must be approved by the Company before the posting of any advertising material, information, links, content, banners, and graphics on the web site.
Any advertising should be related to interactive digital television and related subject areas. The Company reserves the right to accept or to reject any advertising sponsor or any advertising for any reason.
6. Limitation of liability
In no event and under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise shall the Company be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access or use this web site including any material, information, links, and content accessed through this website or through any linked external web site.
7. Local Laws
The Company controls and operates this web site from its headquarters in Denmark and makes no representation that the materials on the web site are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
If you use this web site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries.
Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all marketing or promotional materials found on this web site are solely directed to individuals, companies or other entities located in the European Union and comply with the laws prevailing for the time being in force in Denmark.
This web site could include unintended inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company and the Third Party Providers may make improvements and/or changes in the services, programs, and prices described in this web site at any time without notice. Changes are periodically made to the web site.
The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website are of a general nature only and are not intended to address the specific circumstances, requirements, professional advice requirements or any other needs of any particular individual or entity.
It cannot be guaranteed that the material, information, links, and content presented on and by this web site is comprehensive, complete, accurate, sufficient, timely, or up to date for any particular purpose or use.
The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this web site should not be considered as professional, legal, business, financial, investment, or purchasing advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
This web site is sometimes linked to external websites over which the Company has no control and assume no responsibility, and are in no way acting as a publisher of material, information, links, and content contained on external linked web sites. Links may become invalid, may expire, or may become misdirected at any time. Links are provided as a convenience and do not necessarily constitute, signify, or otherwise imply an endorsement by, or an endorsement for, or a relationship with, or connection to the Company.
The statements expressed on external linked web sites are not those of the Company; and users are advised that the Company does not maintain editorial control over external linked web sites or determine the appropriateness regarding the material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites.
The Company has no control over any external web site or over any external material, information, links, and content linked to the web site.
These Terms represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the web site and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting, additional, or other communications. The Company can modify these Terms at any time without notice or consent by updating this posting.
In the event any or a portion of the provisions of these Terms are held invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable by a Court, such provision shall be deemed amended to be valid, legal and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
These Terms are binding upon you and your heirs, representatives, successors and assigns. The headings of the several articles and subdivisions of these Terms are inserted solely for the convenience of reference and shall have no further meaning, force or effect. No third party shall be a beneficiary of any provision of these Terms, except with the express written consent of the Company.
9. License disclaimer
Nothing on any web site shall be construed as conferring any license under any of the Company or any third party’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise.
10. Content and liability disclaimer
The Company shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained on any web site, and reserves the right to make changes anytime without notice. All Company and third-party information provided on any web site is provided on an “as is” basis.
The Company disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with regard to any information (including any software or services) provided on any web site, including the implied warranties of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
11. Purchasing and Ordering Disclaimer
Make your own decisions. All decisions made would be entirely your prerogative and the Company does not claim to offer any advice, expert, technical, legal or financial advice.
Read these terms: in purchasing a service you understand and agree to the terms below. If you do not understand and agree with these terms then do not place an order for a service.
Pricing: all prices are subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure accurate pricing of the services featured on our web site. In the event a part or accessory is ordered and the listed price has changed, you will be notified prior to our processing your order.
Purchasing: all services are provided by the Company on “as is” basis with no representations or warranties of any kind from the Company.
12. Your responsibility, damage limits
You have sole responsibility for use of the services you purchase through this web site. In no event shall the Company be liable to you in relation to the services, or your use, misuse or inability to use the services, for any:
- indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage); or
- direct damages in excess of the amount you paid the Company for the applicable services. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, shall the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials published on this web site.
The Company does not warranty and shall have no liability regarding information provided on this web site regarding recommendations for supplements for any and all services.
Except as specifically stated on this web site, neither the Company, its owners and operators, nor any of the directors, employees, hosting company, or other representatives of each will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this web site.
This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
The Company liability to you shall in no event exceed the amount of the services in dispute.
13. Registration and payment policy
Registration may be required for the use of certain services of the web site. Your registration shall not impose any duty on the Company to provide any particular service to you.
In the event that payment is required by you to receive any services offered by the law in Denmark, You agree to pay all charges to Denmark, including applicable taxes, in accordance with the billing terms in effect at the time the fee or charge becomes payable.
The Company reserves the right to change the amount of, or basis for determining, any fees or charges, and to institute new fees or charges.
14. Your representations
You represent that you are not a minor and that you are not under any legal or other disability which limits your ability to comply with these Terms or to install and use the services you purchase with minimal risk of harm to you or others.
You further represent that you are not purchasing the services for resale to others and will not do so without the Company’s prior written consent.
15. Use of web site
You confirm to the Company that you release and discharge the Company, and all of their officers and directors, agents, and employees from any and all liability, claims or causes of action with respect of the use or application of the services by you. You represent, warrant and covenant that your use of the web site shall not:
- violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
- interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the web site;
- impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity;
- forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information;
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- interfere with or disrupt the use of the web site by any other user, nor “stalk”, threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the web site, or that of other computer systems;
- use the web site in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the web site, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the web site);
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the web site; or
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the web site infrastructure.